Re: Disallow premature is broken - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Disallow premature is broken
Date
Re: Disallow premature is broken  (Ludek Finstrle <luf@pzkagis.cz>)
List pgsql-odbc

Yuck. My first thought is that we need to try to parse the query string
and extract the last result returning query, but perhaps we would be
better to look at returning multiple results again.

In the short term though, I say just stop it crashing and let's get a
release out seeing as Tom is getting antsy about FC5 :-)

Can you produce a final 08.01.0108 dev build, and I'll look to build
08.01.0200 on say Tuesday/Wednesday? Does that work for you Tom?

Regards, Dave