Re: Odbcapi30.c - 64 bit compiler warning cleanup - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Odbcapi30.c - 64 bit compiler warning cleanup
Date
Re: Odbcapi30.c - 64 bit compiler warning cleanup  (Ludek Finstrle <luf@pzkagis.cz>)
List pgsql-odbc

And the resulting patch is attached, including the other 64 bit changes
that Luf & I have made already.

Luf, I think it's about time to apply the outstanding fixes and prepare
for a release. That OK with you?

Regards, Dave.

Attachment