Re: no copy from hints windows? - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: no copy from hints windows?
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

ml/help/help.app/Contents/MacOS/help
>   Reason: image not found
>

> dunno what's missing here ...

Rats, you're supposed to be sleeping so I can look at Mac stuff tonight
when you wake up!

I don't know how OSX hunts for .dylibs - on Linux it would need its path
setup in /etc/ld.so.conf. You can also bung it it in the appbundle
someplace - I imagine our create-bundle.sh script might give some clues
on where it can be put. Or, try a static build of wx.

Failing that I'll have to try to look tonight when I have my Mac to
hand. Which depends if my 23 month old son decides to go to be at a
reaonable hour or not tonight.

Regards, Dave.