Re: move to usenet? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David Olbersen
Subject Re: move to usenet?
Date
Re: move to usenet?  (Richard Welty <rwelty@averillpark.net>)
List pgsql-general

David,

What is the point of bottom posting anymore? I thought it had to do with turn-around time so that you could re-read
whateverit is you wrote a "long time ago". I highly doubt you would know, but is there an easy way to make Outlook 2000
(notExpress) bottom post? I've searched groups.google.com for it and found only things like "Copy & paste your
signature",etc.

Full-quoting is just a pain when it comes to searching on google, since a reply may only consist of quoted messages and
thena "read the whole message" link.

David Olbersen
iGuard Engineer
St. Bernard Software