Re: move to usenet? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dennis Gearon
Subject Re: move to usenet?
Date
List pgsql-general
I prefer NOT to have to scroll down to the bottom of an email anyway. I
think discussion list emails like ours need to be like your medical
records, the most important, recent stuff is at the top.

I'm not exactly sure what full quoting is.

David Olbersen wrote:

> [...]
whateverit is you wrote a "long time ago". I highly doubt you would know, but is there an easy way to make Outlook 2000
(notExpress) bottom post? I've searched groups.google.com for it and found only things like "Copy & paste your
signature",etc.

>Full-quoting is just a pain when it comes to searching on google, since a reply may only consist of quoted messages
andthen a "read the whole message" link.