Re: Rows UPDATEd? (solved!) - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From David Olbersen
Subject Re: Rows UPDATEd? (solved!)
Date
List pgsql-sql
Using the Pg module, one can use

$res->cmdStatus for UPDATE as well as INSERT and DELETE to see how many rows were UPDATE/INSERT/DELETEd and what action
wastaken.

One can also use $res->cmdTuples in the same manner.

Looks like the documentation is just a little lacking.

David Olbersen
iGuard Engineer
11415 West Bernardo Court
San Diego, CA 92127