Re: [HACKERS] Interval aggregate regression failure (expected seems - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Michael Glaesemann
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Interval aggregate regression failure (expected seems
Date
Re: [HACKERS] Interval aggregate regression failure
List pgsql-patches
On Sep 3, 2006, at 12:34 , Bruce Momjian wrote:

> OK, I worked with Michael and I think this is the best we are going to
> do to fix this.  It has one TSROUND call for Powerpc, and that is
> documented.  Applied.

As I was working up regression tests, I found a case that this patch
doesn't handle.

select interval '4 mon' * .3 as product_h;
        product_h
1 mon 5 days 24:00:00
(1 row)

This should be 1 mon 6 days. It fails for any number of months
greater than 3 that is not evenly divisible by 10, greater than 3
months. Do we need to look at the month remainder separately?

Michael Glaesemann
grzm seespotcode net