pgadmin3 compiles on msys - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Henshall, Stuart - Design & Print
Subject pgadmin3 compiles on msys
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Just a quick FYI to say I have succesfully compiled pgadmin3 on msys.
This used an msys compiled wxWindows-2.3.3,config options:
--with-msw --disable-shared --disable-threads --enable-metafile
--prefix=/usr/local/wx2 --enable-debug_flag --enable-debug_info
--enable-debug_gdb
With just putting a space b4 the $ in the stc & xrc libsrc_dir in the Makefile.
To then get pgadmin3 working, with the libpq Dave kindly supplied to me in /pg
I made a couple of changes to the Makefile & misc.cpp
- Stuart

Attachment