Re: Functions replicating stored procedures - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Henshall, Stuart - WCP
Subject Re: Functions replicating stored procedures
Date
List pgsql-novice
I've not personally used functions that return setof, but I'd imagine it
needs to be used in a from clause, e.g.:
SELECT * FROM test_function(5);
Also I'm assuming that countries just has country_id and country_name as
attributes as you are returning rows with the same form as countries. If not
then create a table with just country_id and country_name and return a set
of this.
hope this helps,
- Stuart