RE: postgresql on win2000 - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Henshall, Stuart - WCP
Subject RE: postgresql on win2000
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
./configure
make
make install
initdb -D <data-dir>

Make sure the cygipc stuff is up and running (ipc-daemon &) before anything
else. Also you may not realise it but the latest versions of cygwin come
with postgresql precompiled. You still need to get cygipc however, its at:
    http://www.neuro.gatech.edu/users/cwilson/cygutils/V1.1/cygipc/
For more info there is a FAQ at:
    http://postgresql.bteg.net/docs/faq-mswin
For more info look to www.postgresql.org which also has searchable mailing
list for pgsql-cygwin and also techdocs.postgresql.org
hope this help
- Stuart