RE: RE: Win95 PostGreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Henshall, Stuart - WCP
Subject RE: RE: Win95 PostGreSQL
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
Hello,
    It looks like you need to initdb. If you have PGDATA in the
enviroment then all you need do is initd. If you need to specify the data
directory then use -D
(eg: initdb -D /var/pgsql/data ).
    You then need to start the ipc-daemon with ipc-daemon & and then the
postmaster with something like postmaster -i &
Hope this helps,
- Stuart