pgsql: AdjustUpgrade.pm should zap test_ext_cine, too. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: AdjustUpgrade.pm should zap test_ext_cine, too.
Date
List pgsql-committers
AdjustUpgrade.pm should zap test_ext_cine, too.

test_extensions' test_ext_cine extension has the same upgrade hazard
as test_ext7: the regression test leaves it in an updated state
from which no downgrade path to default is provided.  This causes
the update_extensions.sql script helpfully provided by pg_upgrade
to fail.  So drop it in cross-version-upgrade testing.

Not entirely sure how come I didn't hit this in testing yesterday;
possibly I'd built the upgrade reference databases with
testmodules-install-check disabled.

Backpatch to v10 where this module was introduced.

Branch
------
REL_13_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/1136d81bfa7f902a14fd426a97ecd99381d72953

Modified Files
src/test/perl/PostgreSQL/Test/AdjustUpgrade.pm | 3 ++-