pgsql: Round off random_normal() test results one more decimal place. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Round off random_normal() test results one more decimal place.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Round off random_normal() test results one more decimal place.

As I suspected, some machines have even more low-order-bit
inaccuracy than the ones I tested.  Tweak new test so that
(hopefully) it will pass everywhere.  Per buildfarm.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/4173840.1673290336@sss.pgh.pa.us

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/02d552c4f4229c3c1fb4ed5eadb93b6d551b7510

Modified Files
src/test/regress/expected/random.out | 50 ++++++++++++++++++------------------
src/test/regress/sql/random.sql      |  2 +-