pgsql: Use appendStringInfoString instead of appendBinaryStringInfo whe - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject pgsql: Use appendStringInfoString instead of appendBinaryStringInfo whe
Date
List pgsql-committers
Use appendStringInfoString instead of appendBinaryStringInfo where possible

For the jsonpath output, we don't need to squeeze out every bit of
performance, so instead use a more robust coding style.  There are
similar calls in jsonb.c, which we leave alone here since there is
indeed a performance impact for bulk exports.

Discussion: https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/a0086cfc-ff0f-2827-20fe-52b591d2666c%40enterprisedb.com

Branch
------
master