pgsql: Make multixact error message more explicit - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject pgsql: Make multixact error message more explicit
Date
List pgsql-committers
Make multixact error message more explicit

There are recent reports involving a very old error message that we have
no history of hitting -- perhaps a recently introduced bug.  Improve the
error message in an attempt to improve our chances of investigating the
bug.

Per reports from Dimos Stamatakis and Bob Krier.

Backpatch to 11.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/CO2PR0801MB2310579F65529380A4E5EDC0E20A9@CO2PR0801MB2310.namprd08.prod.outlook.com
Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/17518-04e368df5ad7f2ee@postgresql.org

Branch
------
REL_14_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/8e7c86785a11cd3e56f895b8e2a489546c36a350

Modified Files
src/backend/access/transam/multixact.c | 3 ++-