pgsql: meson: pg_regress: Define a HOST_TUPLE sufficient to make result - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Andres Freund
Subject pgsql: meson: pg_regress: Define a HOST_TUPLE sufficient to make result
Date
List pgsql-committers
meson: pg_regress: Define a HOST_TUPLE sufficient to make resultmap work

This doesn't end up with a triple that's exactly the same as config.guess -
it'd be hard to achieve that and it doesn't seem required. We can't rely on
config.guess as we don't necessarily have a /bin/sh on windows, e.g., when
building on windows with msvc.

This isn't perfect, e.g., clang works on windows as well.  But I suspect we'd
need a bunch of other changes to make clang on windows work, and we haven't
supported it historically.

Discussion: http://postgr.es/m/20220928022724.erzuk5v4ai4b53do@awork3.anarazel.de

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/dfefa0e46433a2c798281826f8501895f3fa2a71

Modified Files
src/test/regress/meson.build | 11 ++++++++++-