pgsql: Update some tests in 013_crash_restart.pl. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Update some tests in 013_crash_restart.pl.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Update some tests in 013_crash_restart.pl.

The expected backend message after SIGQUIT changed in commit
7e784d1dc, but we missed updating this test case.  Also, experience
shows that we might sometimes get "could not send data to server"
instead of either of the libpq messages the test is looking for.

Per report from Mark Dilger.  Back-patch to v14 where the
backend message changed.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/17BD82D7-49AC-40C9-8204-E7ADD30321A0@enterprisedb.com

Branch
------