pgsql: Fix incorrect hash equality operator bug in Memoize - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From David Rowley
Subject pgsql: Fix incorrect hash equality operator bug in Memoize
Date
List pgsql-committers
Fix incorrect hash equality operator bug in Memoize

In v14, because we don't have a field in RestrictInfo to cache both the
left and right type's hash equality operator, we just restrict the scope
of Memoize to only when the left and right types of a RestrictInfo are the
same.

In master we add another field to RestrictInfo and cache both hash
equality operators.

Reported-by: Jaime Casanova
Author: David Rowley
Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/20210929185544.GB24346%40ahch-to
Backpatch-through: 14

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/39a3105678a247bbfdc132cd95db5b515b8cd7f6

Modified Files
--------------
src/backend/nodes/copyfuncs.c             |  3 ++-
src/backend/nodes/outfuncs.c              |  3 ++-
src/backend/optimizer/path/joinpath.c     | 31 +++++++++++++++++++++++--------
src/backend/optimizer/plan/initsplan.c    | 28 ++++++++++++++++++++--------
src/backend/optimizer/util/restrictinfo.c |  6 ++++--
src/include/nodes/pathnodes.h             |  5 +++--