pgsql: Refactor postgresImportForeignSchema to avoid code duplication. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Refactor postgresImportForeignSchema to avoid code duplication.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Refactor postgresImportForeignSchema to avoid code duplication.

Avoid repeating fragments of the query we're building, along the
same lines as recent cleanup in pg_dump.  I got annoyed about this
because aa769f80e broke my pending patch to change postgres_fdw's
collation handling, due to each of us having incompletely done
this same refactoring.  Let's finish that job in hopes of having
a more stable base.

Branch
------
master