pgsql: Fix busted test for ldap_initialize. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Fix busted test for ldap_initialize.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Fix busted test for ldap_initialize.

Sigh ... I was expecting AC_CHECK_LIB to do something it didn't,
namely update LIBS.  This led to not finding ldap_initialize.
Fix by moving the probe for ldap_initialize.  In some sense this
is more correct anyway, since (at least for now) we care about
whether ldap_initialize exists in libldap not libldap_r.

Per buildfarm member elver and local testing.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/17083-a19190d9591946a7@postgresql.org

Branch
------
REL_12_STABLE