pgsql: Fix prove_installcheck to use correct paths when used with PGXS - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject pgsql: Fix prove_installcheck to use correct paths when used with PGXS
Date
List pgsql-committers
Fix prove_installcheck to use correct paths when used with PGXS

The prove_installcheck recipe in src/Makefile.global.in was emitting
bogus paths for a couple of elements when used with PGXS. Here we create
a separate recipe for the PGXS case that does it correctly. We also take
the opportunity to make the make the file more readable by breaking up
the prove_installcheck and prove_check recipes across several lines, and
to remove the setting for REGRESS_SHLIB to src/test/recovery/Makefile,
which is the only set of tests that actually need it.

Backpatch to all live branches

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/f2401388-936b-f4ef-a07c-a0bcc49b3300@dunslane.net

Branch
------
REL_13_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/a8b564b0c9c39e8bdd6cde4245c3340f72c28899

Modified Files
src/Makefile.global.in     | 23 +++++++++++++++++++++--
src/test/recovery/Makefile |  4 ++++