pgsql: Revert "Propagate CTE property flags when copying a CTE list int - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Revert "Propagate CTE property flags when copying a CTE list int
Date
List pgsql-committers
Revert "Propagate CTE property flags when copying a CTE list into a rule."

This reverts commit ed290896335414c6c069b9ccae1f3dcdd2fac6ba and
equivalent back-branch commits.  The issue is subtler than I thought,
and it's far from new, so just before a release deadline is no time
to be fooling with it.  We'll consider what to do at a bit more
leisure.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/CAJcOf-fAdj=nDKMsRhQzndm-O13NY4dL6xGcEvdX5Xvbbi0V7g@mail.gmail.com

Branch
------