pgsql: Doc: fix up PDF build warnings from over-width table columns. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Doc: fix up PDF build warnings from over-width table columns.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Doc: fix up PDF build warnings from over-width table columns.

Addition of multirange info to tables 8.27 and 65.1 made them start
throwing "exceed the available area" warnings in PDF docs builds.

For 8.27, twiddling the existing column width hints was enough to
fix this.  For 65.1, I twiddled the widths a little, but to really
fix it I had to insert a space after each comma in the table, to
allow a line break to occur there.  (This seemed easier to read
and maintain than the alternative of inserting &zwsp; entities.)

Per buildfarm.

Branch
------
master