pgsql: Correctly mark pg_subscription_rel.srsublsn as nullable. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Correctly mark pg_subscription_rel.srsublsn as nullable.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Correctly mark pg_subscription_rel.srsublsn as nullable.

The code has always set this column to NULL when it's not valid,
but the catalog header's description failed to reflect that,
as did the SGML docs, as did some of the code.  To prevent future
coding errors of the same ilk, let's hide the field from C code
as though it were variable-length (which, in a sense, it is).

As with commit 72eab84a5, we can only fix this cleanly in HEAD
and v13; the problem extends further back but we'll need some
klugery in the released branches.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/367660.1595202498@sss.pgh.pa.us

Branch
------