pgsql: Tighten up Windows CRLF conversion in our TAP test scripts. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Tighten up Windows CRLF conversion in our TAP test scripts.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Tighten up Windows CRLF conversion in our TAP test scripts.

Back-patch commits 91bdf499b and ffb4cee43, so that all branches
agree on when and how to do Windows CRLF conversion.

This should close the referenced thread.  Thanks to Andrew Dunstan
for discussion/review.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/412ae8da-76bb-640f-039a-f3513499e53d@gmx.net

Branch
------
REL_12_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/a3cfb10764bb4fb20d8d57afc9f02c8eca3f570d

Modified Files
src/bin/pg_rewind/t/RewindTest.pm |  2 +-
src/test/perl/PostgresNode.pm     | 17 ++++++++++-------
src/test/perl/TestLib.pm          |  2 +-