pgsql: Further tighten Windows CRLF conversion in our TAP test scripts. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Further tighten Windows CRLF conversion in our TAP test scripts.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Further tighten Windows CRLF conversion in our TAP test scripts.

Buildfarm results now imply that Perl's IPC::Run does CRLF conversion
for us if we're using native Perl, but not when using MSys Perl.
Restrict the conversions done by PostgresNode.pm to act only in the
latter case.  (Similar conversions done in TestLib.pm and RewindTest.pm
were already handled this way.)

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/412ae8da-76bb-640f-039a-f3513499e53d@gmx.net

Branch
------