pgsql: Further cleanup of ts_headline code. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Further cleanup of ts_headline code.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Further cleanup of ts_headline code.

Suppress a probably-meaningless uninitialized-variable warning
(induced by my previous patch, I'm sorry to say).

Improve mark_hl_fragments()'s test for overlapping cover strings:
it failed to consider the possibility that the current string is
strictly within another one.  That's unlikely given the preceding
splitting into MaxWords fragments, but I don't think it's impossible.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/16345-2e0cf5cddbdcd3b4@postgresql.org

Branch
------
REL_12_STABLE