pgsql: Assume that we have signed integral types and flexible array mem - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Assume that we have signed integral types and flexible array mem
Date
List pgsql-committers
Assume that we have signed integral types and flexible array members.

These compiler features are required by C99, so remove the configure
probes for them.

This is part of a series of commits to get rid of no-longer-relevant
configure checks and dead src/port/ code.  I'm committing them separately
to make it easier to back out individual changes if they prove less
portable than I expect.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/15379.1582221614@sss.pgh.pa.us

Branch
------