pgsql: Assume that we have memmove(). - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Assume that we have memmove().
Date
List pgsql-committers
Assume that we have memmove().

Windows has this, and so do all other live platforms according to the
buildfarm, so remove the configure probe and c.h's substitute code.

This is part of a series of commits to get rid of no-longer-relevant
configure checks and dead src/port/ code.  I'm committing them separately
to make it easier to back out individual changes if they prove less
portable than I expect.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/15379.1582221614@sss.pgh.pa.us

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/1200d71a09177b7e64167df440d0c9bd16111ebe

Modified Files
configure                  | 2 +-
configure.in               | 1 -
src/include/c.h            | 4 ----
src/include/pg_config.h.in | 3 ---
src/tools/msvc/Solution.pm | 1 -
5 files changed, 1 insertion(+), 10 deletions(-)