pgsql: Fix build of Perl-using modules of Windows - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject pgsql: Fix build of Perl-using modules of Windows
Date
List pgsql-committers
Fix build of Perl-using modules of Windows

Commit f14413b684d57211068ee56ee04695efcc87a23a broke the build of
Perl-using modules on Windows.

Perl might have its own definitions of uid_t and gid_t, so we hide
ours, but then we can't use ours in our header files such as port.h
which don't see the Perl definition.

Hide our definition of getpeereid() on Windows in Perl-using modules,
using PLPERL_HAVE_UID_GID define.  That means we can't portably use
getpeeruid() is such modules right now, but there is no need anyway.

Branch
------
master

Details