pgsql: Use appendBinaryStringInfo in more places where the length iskn - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From David Rowley
Subject pgsql: Use appendBinaryStringInfo in more places where the length iskn
Date
List pgsql-committers
Use appendBinaryStringInfo in more places where the length is known

When we already know the length that we're going to append, then it
makes sense to use appendBinaryStringInfo instead of
appendStringInfoString so that the append can be performed with a simple
memcpy() using a known length rather than having to first perform a
strlen() call to obtain the length.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/CAKJS1f8+FRAM1s5+mAa3isajeEoAaicJ=4e0WzrH3tAusbbiMQ@mail.gmail.com

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/1e6a759838f7c104f3cd1fe6981a98780da4131b

Modified Files
contrib/postgres_fdw/deparse.c       |  4 ++--
src/backend/executor/execMain.c      |  4 ++--
src/backend/executor/execPartition.c |  2 +-
src/backend/storage/lmgr/deadlock.c  |  2 +-
src/backend/utils/adt/ri_triggers.c  |  4 ++--
src/backend/utils/adt/ruleutils.c    | 10 +++++-----
src/backend/utils/adt/xml.c          | 12 +++++++-----