pgsql: Add some test cases to improve test coverage of parse_expr.c. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Add some test cases to improve test coverage of parse_expr.c.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Add some test cases to improve test coverage of parse_expr.c.

I chanced to notice while thumbing through lcov reports that we had
exactly no coverage of BETWEEN SYMMETRIC, nor of current_time(N) and
localtime(N).  Improve that.

parse_expr.c still has a pretty awful coverage number, but a large part
of that is due to lack of coverage of the operator_precedence_warning
logic.  I have zero desire to write tests for that; I think ripping it
out would be more sensible at this point.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/cf20cc00a99155a8e41a1bb2a1e498624c86db29

Modified Files
src/test/regress/expected/expressions.out | 85 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
src/test/regress/sql/expressions.sql      | 33 +++++++++++-