pgsql: Revert "Insert temporary debugging output in regression tests." - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Revert "Insert temporary debugging output in regression tests."
Date
List pgsql-committers
Revert "Insert temporary debugging output in regression tests."

This reverts commit f03a9ca4366d064d89b7cf7ed75d4e43f2ed0667,
in the v12 branch only.  We don't want to ship v12 with that,
since it causes occasional test failures (as a result of statistics
transmission not being entirely reliable).

I'll leave it in HEAD though, in hopes that we'll eventually
capture an instance of the original problematic behavior.

Branch
------
REL_12_STABLE

Details