pgsql: Do pre-release housekeeping on catalog data,and fix jsonpath se - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Do pre-release housekeeping on catalog data,and fix jsonpath se
Date
List pgsql-committers
Do pre-release housekeeping on catalog data, and fix jsonpath send/recv.

Run renumber_oids.pl to move high-numbered OIDs down, as per pre-beta
tasks specified by RELEASE_CHANGES.  (The only change is 8394 -> 3428.)

Also run reformat_dat_file.pl while I'm here.

While looking at the reformat diffs, I chanced to notice that type
jsonpath had typsend and typreceive = '-', which surely is not the
intention given that jsonpath_send and jsonpath_recv exist.
Fix that.  It's safe to assume that these functions have never been
tested :-(.  I didn't try, but somebody should.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/c3f67ed6e434333e1bc011afc94c25d9959a86bd

Modified Files
src/include/catalog/catversion.h |  2 +-
src/include/catalog/pg_proc.dat  | 46 ++++++++++++++++++++--------------------
src/include/catalog/pg_type.dat  | 17 +++++++--------