pgsql: Fold vacuum's 'int options' parameter into VacuumParams. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Robert Haas
Subject pgsql: Fold vacuum's 'int options' parameter into VacuumParams.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Fold vacuum's 'int options' parameter into VacuumParams.

Many places need both, so this allows a few functions to take one
fewer parameter.  More importantly, as soon as we add a VACUUM
option that takes a non-Boolean parameter, we need to replace
'int options' with a struct, and it seems better to think
of adding more fields to VacuumParams rather than passing around
both VacuumParams and a separate struct as well.

Patch by me, reviewed by Masahiko Sawada

Discussion: http://postgr.es/m/CA+Tgmob6g6-s50fyv8E8he7APfwCYYJ4z0wbZC2yZeSz=26CYQ@mail.gmail.com

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/f41551f61f9cf4eedd5b7173f985a3bdb4d9858c

Modified Files
src/backend/access/heap/vacuumlazy.c |  8 ++--
src/backend/commands/analyze.c       | 24 ++++++------
src/backend/commands/vacuum.c        | 74 ++++++++++++++++++------------------
src/backend/postmaster/autovacuum.c  | 11 +++---
src/include/access/heapam.h          |  2 +-
src/include/commands/vacuum.h        |  7 ++--