pgsql: Fix erroneous error reports in snapbuild.c. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Fix erroneous error reports in snapbuild.c.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Fix erroneous error reports in snapbuild.c.

It's pretty unhelpful to report the wrong file name in a complaint
about syscall failure, but SnapBuildSerialize managed to do that twice
in a span of 50 lines.  Also fix half a dozen missing or poorly-chosen
errcode assignments; that's mostly cosmetic, but still wrong.

Noted while studying recent failures on buildfarm member nightjar.
I'm not sure whether those reports are actually giving the wrong
filename, because there are two places here with identically
spelled error messages.  The other one is specifically coded not
to report ENOENT, but if it's this one, how could we be getting
ENOENT from open() with O_CREAT?  Need to sit back and await results.

However, these ereports are clearly broken from birth, so back-patch.

Branch
------
REL_10_STABLE

Details