pgsql: Cleanup minor pg_dump memory leaks - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Stephen Frost
Subject pgsql: Cleanup minor pg_dump memory leaks
Date
List pgsql-committers
Cleanup minor pg_dump memory leaks

In dumputils, we may have successfully parsed the acls when we discover
that we can't parse the reverse ACLs and then return- check and free
aclitems if that happens.

In dumpTableSchema, move ftoptions and srvname under the relkind !=
RELKIND_VIEW branch (since they're only used there) and then check if
they've been allocated and, if so, free them at the end of that block.

Pointed out by Pavel Raiskup, though I didn't use those patches.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/2183976.vkCJMhdhmF@nb.usersys.redhat.com

Branch
------
master