pgsql: Add proper errcodes to new error messages for read() failures - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Michael Paquier
Subject pgsql: Add proper errcodes to new error messages for read() failures
List pgsql-committers

Author: Michael Paquier

------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/e41d0a1090b75fed4c033c2e404643382348f88e

Modified Files
--------------
src/backend/access/transam/xlog.c           | 10 ++++++----
src/backend/replication/logical/origin.c    |  6 ++++--
src/backend/replication/logical/snapbuild.c | 12 ++++++++----
src/backend/replication/slot.c              |  6 ++++--
src/backend/replication/walsender.c         |  6 ++++--
src/backend/utils/cache/relmapper.c         |  3 ++-
src/common/controldata_utils.c              |  3 ++-