pgsql: Make Catalog.pm's representation of toast and index decls morea - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Make Catalog.pm's representation of toast and index decls morea
Date
List pgsql-committers
Make Catalog.pm's representation of toast and index decls more abstract.

Instead of immediately constructing the string we need to emit into the
.BKI file, preserve the items we extracted from the header file in a hash.
This eases using the info for other purposes.

John Naylor (with cosmetic adjustments by me)

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/37D774E4-FE1F-437E-B3D2-593F314B7505@postgrespro.ru

Branch
------
master