pgsql: Stabilize output of new regression test case. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Stabilize output of new regression test case.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Stabilize output of new regression test case.

The test added by commit 390d58135 turns out to have different output
in CLOBBER_CACHE_ALWAYS builds: there's an extra CONTEXT line in the
error message as a result of detecting the error at a different place.
Possibly we should do something to make that more consistent.  But as
a stopgap measure to make the buildfarm green again, adjust the test
to suppress CONTEXT entirely.  We can revert this if we do something
in the backend to eliminate the inconsistency.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/31545.1512924904@sss.pgh.pa.us

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/9edc97b712e2f0ba041b40b4b2e2285d229f4fb0

Modified Files
src/test/regress/expected/plpgsql.out | 4 ++--
src/test/regress/sql/plpgsql.sql      | 2 ++