[COMMITTERS] pgsql: Improve comments for parallel executor estimation functions. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Robert Haas
Subject [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Improve comments for parallel executor estimation functions.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Improve comments for parallel executor estimation functions.

The previous comment (which was copied as boilerplate from one file
to the next) implied that it was the executor node itself which was
being serialized, but that's not right.  We're not serializing
the executor nodes; we're just allowing them to store some
additional information in DSM.  Adjusts the comment to reflect this.

Discussion: http://postgr.es/m/CA+TgmoaHVinxG=3h6qBAsyV8xaDyQwbzK7YZnYfE8nJFMK1=FA@mail.gmail.com

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/11c1d555cebe8045a45bc0ee10d0673fad8d4895

Modified Files
src/backend/executor/nodeBitmapHeapscan.c | 3 ++-
src/backend/executor/nodeIndexonlyscan.c  | 3 ++-
src/backend/executor/nodeIndexscan.c      | 3 ++-
src/backend/executor/nodeSeqscan.c        | 3 ++-