[COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix failure-to-copy bug in commit 6f6b99d13. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix failure-to-copy bug in commit 6f6b99d13.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Fix failure-to-copy bug in commit 6f6b99d13.

The previous coding of get_qual_for_list() was careful to copy everything
it was using from the input data structure.  The new version missed
making a copy of pass-by-ref datum values that it's inserting into Consts.
This is not optional, however, as revealed by buildfarm failures on
machines running -DRELCACHE_FORCE_RELEASE: we're copying from a relcache
entry that could go away before the required lifespan of our output
expression.  I'm pretty sure -DCLOBBER_CACHE_ALWAYS machines won't like
this either, but none of them have reported in yet.

Branch
------
master

Details