[COMMITTERS] pgsql: Make opr_sanity test complain about built-in functions markedpr - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Make opr_sanity test complain about built-in functions markedpr
Date
List pgsql-committers
Make opr_sanity test complain about built-in functions marked prosecdef.

Currently, there are no built-in functions that are SECURITY DEFINER.
But we just found an instance where one was mistakenly marked that way,
so it seems prudent to add a test about it.  If we ever grow some
functions that are intentionally SECURITY DEFINER, we can alter the
expected output of this test, or adjust the query to filter out functions
for which it's okay.

Per suggestion from Robert Haas.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/CA+TgmoYXg7McY33+jbWmG=rS-HNUur0S6W8Q8kVNFf7epFimVA@mail.gmail.com

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/d412f79381935186dc8f95fd2dc30227a82f012f

Modified Files
src/test/regress/expected/opr_sanity.out | 10 ++++++++++
src/test/regress/sql/opr_sanity.sql      |  7 +++++++
2 files changed, 17 insertions(+)