[COMMITTERS] pgsql: Guard against null t->tm_zone in strftime.c. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Guard against null t->tm_zone in strftime.c.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Guard against null t->tm_zone in strftime.c.

The upstream IANA code does not guard against null TM_ZONE pointers in this
function, but in our code there is such a check in the other pre-existing
use of t->tm_zone.  We do have some places that set pg_tm.tm_zone to NULL.
I'm not entirely sure it's possible to reach strftime with such a value,
but I'm not sure it isn't either, so be safe.

Per Coverity complaint.

Branch
------
REL9_2_STABLE