[COMMITTERS] pgsql: In PL/Tcl tests,don't choke if optional error fields are missin - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject [COMMITTERS] pgsql: In PL/Tcl tests,don't choke if optional error fields are missin
Date
List pgsql-committers
In PL/Tcl tests, don't choke if optional error fields are missing.

This fixes a portability issue introduced by commit 961bed020: with a
compiler that doesn't support PG_FUNCNAME_MACRO, the "funcname" field of
errorCode won't be provided, leading to a failure of the unset command.
I added -nocomplain to the unset commands for filename and lineno too, just
in case, though I know of no platform that wouldn't populate those fields.
(BTW, -nocomplain is new in Tcl 8.4, but fortunately we dropped support
for pre-8.4 Tcl some time ago.)

Per buildfarm member pademelon.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/5b29e6b688d1e783a098aa24f9e795f8de798a87

Modified Files
src/pl/tcl/expected/pltcl_setup.out | 6 +++---
src/pl/tcl/sql/pltcl_setup.sql      | 6 +++---