pgsql: Re-allow user_catalog_table option for materialized views. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Re-allow user_catalog_table option for materialized views.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Re-allow user_catalog_table option for materialized views.

The reloptions stuff allows this option to be set on a matview.
While it's questionable whether that is useful or was really intended,
it does work, and we shouldn't change that in minor releases.  Commit
e3e66d8a9 disabled the option since I didn't realize that it was
possible for it to be set on a matview.  Tweak the test to re-allow it.

Discussion: <19749.1478711862@sss.pgh.pa.us>

Branch
------
REL9_6_STABLE