pgsql: Fix partial aggregation for the case of a degenerate GROUP BY cl - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Fix partial aggregation for the case of a degenerate GROUP BY cl
Date
List pgsql-committers
Fix partial aggregation for the case of a degenerate GROUP BY clause.

The plan generated for sorted partial aggregation with "GROUP BY constant"
included a Sort node with no sort keys, which the executor does not like.

Per report from Steve Randall.  I'd add a regression test case if I could
think of a compact one, but it doesn't seem worth expending lots of cycles
on.

Report: <CABVd52UAdGXpg_rCk46egpNKYdXOzCjuJ1zG26E2xBe_8bj+Fg@mail.gmail.com>

Branch
------