pgsql: Fix incorrect logic for excluding range constructor functions in - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Fix incorrect logic for excluding range constructor functions in
Date
List pgsql-committers
Fix incorrect logic for excluding range constructor functions in pg_dump.

Faulty AND/OR nesting in the WHERE clause of getFuncs' SQL query led to
dumping range constructor functions if they are part of an extension
and we're in binary-upgrade mode.  Actually, we don't want to dump them
separately even then, since CREATE TYPE AS RANGE will create the range's
constructor functions regardless.  Per report from Andrew Dunstan.

It looks like this mistake was introduced by me, in commit b985d4877, in
perhaps-overzealous refactoring to reduce code duplication.  I'm suitably
embarrassed.

Report: <34854939-02d7-f591-5677-ce2994104599@dunslane.net>

Branch
------