pgAdmin III commit: Add classid filter to queries on pg_depend - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject pgAdmin III commit: Add classid filter to queries on pg_depend
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Add classid filter to queries on pg_depend

There are a number of cases where queries in both pgadmin4 and pgadmin3
are done against pg_depend but falis to constrain the query on classid.

In particular, if for example a constraint and a sequence exists with
the same oid (which is perfectly valid, as they are in different
tables), a column will suddenly refer sequences that are completely
incorrect. When we look up sequences, we have to make sure we
only match dependencies against pg_class.

This is a pgadmin3 version of the same fix that was applied to pgadmin4.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin3.git;a=commitdiff;h=77d34030b0bf5db9082eb5b1bc14b9b2f39e5d80

Modified Files
pgadmin/dd/ddmodel/ddDBReverseEnginering.cpp | 4 ++--
pgadmin/schema/pgColumn.cpp                  | 2 +-