pgsql: Support multiple iterators in the Red-Black Tree implementation. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject pgsql: Support multiple iterators in the Red-Black Tree implementation.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Support multiple iterators in the Red-Black Tree implementation.

While we don't need multiple iterators at the moment, the interface is
nicer and less dangerous this way.

Aleksander Alekseev, with some changes by me.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/9f85784cae4d057f307b83b0d33edede33434f04

Modified Files
src/backend/access/gin/ginbulk.c |   4 +-
src/include/access/gin_private.h |   1 +
src/include/lib/rbtree.h         |  22 ++-